The Best in Irish - Scottish Music
Raggle Taggle Band plays all your favourite Irish and Scottish party type tunes, with a few ballads thrown in for good measure. We’re available for all types of parties and events, including St. Patrick’s Day celebrations, Scottish celebrations, wakes, private parties, State Fairs, and just about anyting else you can imagine!
* Bob Ervin, Banjotar, Vocals
Raggle Taggle Samples!
Raggle Taggle on CD!
Raggle Taggle T-Shirts!
Want one of our t-shirts? Only $10! Click the photo below to send us and email and we'll make arrangements to get one to you!
- for bookings, call 248/399-1101
* Monaghan's K of C's Annual St. Partrick's Parade Day & St. Patrick's Day Events
* Scottiss American Society of Michigan Events
* Canterbury Village Scottish Days
* Past Tense Country Store and Cider Mill
* Melody Grill Fox 66 TV Show
* Annual Highland Games at Greenmead
* Commonwealth Club Events
* Annual Guy Fawkes Day Parties
* Claddagh Pub
* Big Beaver Tavern
* Black Finn
Check back for more updates!
Book Raggle Taggle!
Franklin - 248/399-1101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Bob - 248/538-8336 or email@example.com
Raggle Taggle, Wild Rover, Black Velvet Band, Johnny Jump Up, Drunken Sailor, Whiskey in the Jar, Oh Danny Boy, When Irish Eyes are Smiling, Fiddler's Green, Star of the County Down, Galway Bay, Cora Lee, Walk in the Irish Rain, Fisherman's Blues, Mairi's Wedding, Maggie, Orange and the Green, Come Out You Black and Tan, Wasn't That a Party, Seven Old Ladies, Seven Drunken Nights, Scotland the Brave, Loch Lomond, Annie Laurie .
If We Don't Know it, we'll learn it for you!